hot forging release agent
This forging release agent is composed of a variety of high temperature resistant powder and special release components, mainly used for forging, roll forging, gear rough forging, forging, hammer for stripping. This product has good lubricity, mold release, chemical stability, high temperature adhesion, improve mold life and forgings quality, do not pollute the environment, easy to use. For automotive, tractors and other mechanical parts required forging, such as the engine side bar, universal shaft, straight-tooth umbrella, spiral umbrella forging or precision forging process, forging process and mold die Forging process, aluminum forging mold lubrication process, light alloy extrusion process, warhead, shell extrusion process, hammer forging process.
1. A good lubrication stripping performance.
2. The mold has excellent thermal cooling effect, according to different forging process of the mold features, respectively, to improve the life of the mold 2-4 times.
3. At high temperature does not burn, no corrosion, no harmful gases, eliminate environmental pollution and improve working conditions.
4. Improve the quality of forgings, can increase the surface finish, forgings low cost.
5. Suspension strong, uniform film, coating adhesion.
1. Before use, the stock solution is stirred evenly, and then the stock solution is diluted with water according to different processes. Generally, the dilution ratio is 1: 15-20.
2. Complex deformation and die forging difficulties, can reduce the dilution multiple.
3. Diluted with automatic or manual spray gun for spray coating, to be coated evenly.
4. Small forgings or die empty forgings, brush brush mode can also be used, but to brush mold evenly.
Storage and handling methods:
1. Store in airtight containers. The standard validity is 12 months from the date of manufacture. Please refer to the recommendations on storage and expiry dates on the packaging. Stir well before use.
2. Beyond this date, no longer guarantee that products meet sales specifications.