Product is a cost-effective stamping lubricant that, when used in neat form, handles both deep and shallow drawing on heavy gauge steel and tough alloys, including high strength steel. This is an excellent choice for progressive die operations, and produces virtually no gummy residue. Easy cleanability makes this stamping lubricant a great choice for facilities who need to clean parts for subsequent processing. Honda and Nissan approved.
What are the main technical criteria we take into account?
· Most difficult operations / improvements wanted
· Metals: steels, stainless steels, copper metals, aluminum...
· Post-treatments: protection against corrosion, welding, degreasing, thermal degreasing, cataphoresis, glueing...
· Approvals: incidental food contact H1, automobile industry...
How to reduce global costs?
· Improve productivity, improve the Overall Equipment Efficiency
· Increases the lifetime of tools
· Replace neat oils by soluble oils. Replace the chlorine.
· Aid lubricant application / Master the deposit weight
· Avoid or limit degreasing post-treatments