cutting fluids used in machining
F3 is a low-misting, neat cutting fluid containing high-performance, chlorine-free EP additive combinations and polar lubricity improvers It contains substances to improve oxidation stability and corrosion protection. Inclusion of EP additives improves load bearing capacity and reduce wear between tool and workpiece. F3 is formulated to be low misting and has low evaporation, it contributes towards reducing environmental and workshop pollutions for same operations.
- Greatly extends cutting tool life while speeding the cutting process.
- Ideal for all types of drilling, tapping, reaming, sawing, and threading operations.
- Specially formulated reinforced cutting compound clings to exact work area.
- Virtually eliminates friction heat, galling, and seizing.
- Excellent for use on all metals including stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and copper.
F3 Cutting, Tapping & Drilling fluid is a special high-performance lubricating oil and cooling lubricant for any processing where stress is caused. It prolongs the life of processing tools, accelerating the processing and reducing manufacturing faults. Ideal for thread cutting, rubbing, sawing, drilling, turning, scraping, pressing and mill-cutting. It can be used for all sorts of steel, casting, high-grade steel, copper, brass, aluminium and their alloys.