cutting coolant oil
SW-230 is a low foaming, moderate to heavy duty coolant with excellent bio-stability. It can control foam in very soft water, yet retains emulsion stability in very hard water (1000 ppm).As an extremely low foaming fluid, besides for normal pressure applications,SW-230 is ideal for high pressure (> 1000 psi) fluid delivery in through-the-tool operations on various materials such like aluminum, steel, stainless steel & aerospace alloys.
- Greatly extends cutting tool life while speeding the cutting process.
- Ideal for all types of drilling, tapping, reaming, sawing, and threading operations.
- Specially formulated reinforced cutting compound clings to exact work area.
- Virtually eliminates friction heat, galling, and seizing.
- Excellent for use on all metals including stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and copper.
SW-230 Cutting fluid is a special high-performance lubricating oil and cooling lubricant for any processing where stress is caused. It prolongs the life of processing tools, accelerating the processing and reducing manufacturing faults. Ideal for thread cutting, rubbing, sawing, drilling, turning, scraping, pressing and mill-cutting. It can be used for all sorts of steel, casting, high-grade steel, copper, brass, aluminium and their alloys.